This role will enable the candidate to learn and work with best-of-breed Cyber Security technologies and offers an opportunity to gain practical experiences from implementing and supporting Cyber Security solutions in large organizations and challenging environments. We will mentor successful candidates to achieve career and personal growth through a unique and specialized training approach.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involvement in project delivery such as technology deployment, managed and cyberdrill services
- Perform integration and testing with critical systems in live environment
- Provide remote and on-site support such as troubleshooting, diagnosis and corrective action within service level
- Provide preventive maintenance with recommendations
- Prepare and maintain documentation and reports
- Involvement in solution design, demos and Proof of Concepts (POC)